The Travel Grant are provided to medical trainees and young scientists (especially low income countrys) ito assist their participation at the Congress. Recipients must submit abstract(s) that contain original information, not submitted, published or presented elsewhere prior to submission. An amount of USD 1000 will be available only for the first author on an accepted abstract. The Scientific Committee will decide, according to the scores of the abstracts, which investigator receives the award. This will be announced to the first author by e-mail before December 31, 2016.
Authors wishing to be considered for a grant should be:
• the first author of a submitted abstract
• To be eligible for the award, the recipient must attend the Meeting.
How to apply for a Travel Grant
• Tick the appropriate box at the online abstract submission site.
• Fill in CV and the relevant questionnaire (Template)
• Only complete applications will be considered.
• The deadline for applications, supporting documents and additional information is Septermber 30, 2016.