Abstract submission opens: Monday, April 25, 2016
Submission deadline: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Friday, December 16, 2016
|1||Epidemiology, prevention and education|
|2||Body response to burn injury including metabolism, nutrition, infection, cytokines, organ failure and other pathophysiologic changes|
|3||Critical care for burns including resuscitation, monitoring, inhalation injury etc.|
|4||Burn wound managements including dressing materials usage, surgery, flap coverage etc.|
|5||Wound healing related|
|6||Burn scar managements including research, acute and chronic reconstruction|
|7||Burn Nursing & Rehabilitation|
|9||Psychological, social, economic care, PAC (Post acute care) and the role of foundation|
|10||Exfoliative and necrotizing skin disease|
|11||Specific burns including electrical, chemical, pediatric, elder burns and others|
|12||Burn research and data analysis|
To submit the abstract in our on-line system is the ONLY way to complete the submission. Submission by letter, fax, e-mail or CD/DVD will NOT be accepted at any time. Please follow the steps and type the required information in the system to complete the submission.
The abstract could be presented by oral, poster or either one (no preference). The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to review and adjust the presentation type after the submission.
Accuracy of content
Submitted abstracts may be edited online up to the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts CANNOT be edited or revised in any way after the deadline. All accepted abstracts will be published as submitted by the authors. Abstracts should be carefully written and edited prior to submission. The responsibility for the submission of an accurate and precise abstract lies solely with the authors.
Abstracts without the presenter’s registration and payment will NOT be included in the final abstract book. However, the abstract could be uploaded first without any payment made. After the notification of acceptance, at least one author should finish the registration to ensure the presence for the submitted paper.
Submitting author / Presenting author
If the submitting author is not also the presenting author, the submitting author is responsible for informing the presenting author of all communications received regarding the abstract. The presenting author must be registered by the deadline of presenters’ registration. If the presenting author does not complete the payment by the deadline of registration, the abstract will be REMOVED from the program.
Number of submissions
There can only be ONE presenting author per abstract. The same abstract CANNOT be submitted multiple times by listing different presenting authors. If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions. An unlimited number of abstracts can be submitted and presented by an individual.
The abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
Use the Title Case format and enter the title of the abstract in the column provided. The first letter of major words in the abstract title should be capitalized (e.g. “Big Data Cloud and Laboratory Medicine”). Use capital and lower case letters, as appropriate for abbreviations in the title. The responsibility for the accuracy of the abstract title lies solely with the submitting author.
Full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, neither the initials.
1. The body of the abstract is limited to 300 words, excluding the title and information on authors.
2. Only commonly accepted abbreviations should be used. Treatment groups or drug names should NOT be abbreviated. Less widely recognized abbreviations may be used if introduced on first usage.
3. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
4. Only approved and generic (non-proprietary) drug names should be used.
5. Tables, charts, photographs and any other information are not acceptable as part of the abstract.
6. Do NOT enter the title, authors, or grant information into the abstract body submission field but include any references in the abstract body.
The abstract that has been published in other seminars or journals etc. would not be accepted in the 2017 ABPC. It is highly encouraged to add new findings/results before your submission.
Abstract review and selection:
1. An international panel of experts will review the abstracts.
2. Abstracts may be selected for Oral communication or Poster presentation.
3. The first author will receive confirmation of acceptance for oral or poster presentation, before November 30, 2016 by e-mail.
4. Authors of abstracts selected for oral communication will be informed about the type and date of the session, and presentation guidelines will be provided.
5. Poster presenters will be informed about the date of the poster exhibition and will receive guidelines for their preparation and presentation.
If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to the Congress secretariat before December 31, 2016.
Withdrawn abstracts cannot be presented nor will these be published.